IMPORTANT CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19 (as of 8/27/2021)
GT Pre-Graduate Advising Advising will continue to use a hybrid model of advising (in-person and virtual) until further notice. Click here for updates about GT's response to COVID-19.
For information regarding how to set up appointments in Advisor Link, go to https://neweraadvising.gatech.edu/student-resources.
For in-person appointments:
When you arrive, please take a seat in the lobby of the Career Center, located to the right after you enter the Bill Moore Student Success Center. Your advisor will come to greet you when it's time for your appointment. THERE IS NO NEED TO CHECK IN. (People who are checking in have appointments with Career Center Career Educators, who use a different appointment system.). In the interest of campus health, our advising team asks that students meeting with advisors in person wear masks to their advising appointment, although it is not required. Additionally, virtual advising is available for students and alumni who prefer that option. Thank you for protecting your community!
Karen Adams assisting with Pre-Graduate Advising document review only for a limited time
Karen Adams is available for document reviews for graduate school applications through mid-October. Karen does not provide general pre-graduate advising. If you'd like to make an appointment for document reviews only, email Karen at email@example.com. Appointments with Susan Belmonte, GT Pre-Graduate Advisor, are still made through Advisor Link.
All advisees and advisors are strongly encouraged to wear masks indoors. To be effective, masks must cover your mouth and nose fully.
For our safety across campus:
- Masks/face coverings are recommended while inside all campus facilities.
- All faculty, staff, and students are strongly encouraged to receive COVID-19 vaccines.
- Stamps Health Services is offering free Covid-19 vaccines at McCamish Pavilion in August and September. https://health.gatech.edu/coronavirus/vaccine (Links to an external site.)
- To make an appointment, go to https://mytest.gatech.edu (Links to an external site.)
- Asymptomatic testing on campus is easy, convenient and free: https://health.gatech.edu/coronavirus/testing (Links to an external site.)
- For updates, guidelines and Q&As: https://health.gatech.edu/tech-moving-forward
Do not use the drop-in links for regularly scheduled appointments. You will receive a separate BlueJeans link for full-length appointments.
NOTE: Advising via video conference makes ensuring FERPA privacy difficult. Advisors will conduct video advising in a private location and recommend that students do the same to limit the amount of information which could be overheard by others in the vicinity. By agreeing to video conference-advising, students are confirming they understand this situation.